Little Tips for saving Money

 
Tips for saving money, This article  is not about how computers can be of superior quality. Quite the opposite, actually. I'll talk about common calculation errors that could cost you money.
You see, not too long ago when you went to the store, the clerk could match the order manually, the auto-write a receipt and make all tax calculations on a computer, or even a receipt for you itself.

Then came the Universal Product Code (UPC), bar and equipment to read the unique information, which corresponds to the price lists of companies and the score received. It was, indeed, met with much skepticism. People do not trust something that worked in the blink of an eye.

Since then we have come to rely on the UPC, and all the data available to them, but maybe we got a bit 'too confident.

In the last year, I checked my receipts after every purchase. I spent a few hundred dollars or just pocket change, I check the items line by line to see if I paid what I had expected.

And lately, taking only 30 seconds to see my receipt, I got to save some money and, most importantly, paying only what I expected to pay.

Indeed, many shops strict policies regarding reception errors. It is important when you find a mistake, stay calm and ask the store policy. Many simply good price, but some offer an additional discount if there is a price error.

Again, it is important to stay calm. The cashier did his job by the elements of analysis, but it is difficult for them to follow the errors of their own. The shops are not trying to scam you, then recognize the error and request that the fund follows the policy of the store to make things right.


Popular Posts